An tOireachtas 2017
Cill Áirne 31/10 – 03/11/2017.
Bus timetable for Oireachtas 2017: Clár Ama Bus
Rudaí le tabhairt leat:
- Airgead póca
- Éadaí dearga agus dubha
- Bróga reatha
- Cóta báistí
- Éadaí don chéilí gléasta.
- Is féidir leat do fhón póca a thógáil leat freisin ionas gur féidir leat fanacht i dteagmháil le do thuismitheoirí.
Things to bring:
- A raincoat
- Red and black clothes for the Flashmob in the town (Spleodar colours)
- Pocket money
- Clothes / Costume for Halloween themed céilí (spot prizes for best dressed!)
- Single bed sheet and pillow case (quilt & pillows are provided in hostel)
- Breakfast will be provided to all on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as part of fee. Dinner will be provided on two days. Students will get an opportunity to go downtown with their leaders to buy lunch.
- Students may bring mobile phones but are asked to use them just to keep in contact with home.
- The following is the phone number to ring during the trip if you have any enquiries 087 9964512.
- The balance for the trip (€50) will be collected on the bus to Killarney.
All students are reminded that they must speak Irish at all times and must stay in their groups with the leaders.
|Bus||Áit||Máirt 31/10/2017||Aoine 03/11/2017|
|Baile Átha Cliath||Liffey Valley – Purple Carpark||10.45 am||2:30 pm|
|Baile Átha Cliath||Heuston Station||10.15 am||3:00 pm|
|Athlone||Kilmartin Roundabout (Woodies / McDonalds)||10.45 am||3:00 pm|
|Loughrea||Loughrea Hotel and Spa||11.30 am||2:15 pm|
|Oranmore||Oranmore Community Centre||12:00 pm (noon)||1:45 pm|