Cornamona Contact Details During Spleodar Course Only:
These contact details are active for contacting students ONLY during the running of the course. Please do not use them to contact Spleodar at other times: use the Spleodar office details here.
To allow time to become immersed in the language, we don’t advise calling to speak personally with students for the first 5 days. However, one of our team will be more than happy to give you an update. In any event, students are given time to write letters home on the first postal day of the course.
Spleodar: Corr Na Móna
Ainm an Scoláire, (Full Name of Pupil in Irish)
Corr Na Móna,
Co. Na Gaillimhe.
(Please insert only student’s full Irish name, without any fadas, in the subject box.)
Phone Available during course only
MAP: SPLEODAR, CORNAMONA
Directions (Treoracha) It is important to note that even upon arrival in Galway city, it can take over an hour to reach the centre.
Upon arrival in Galway City there are two options:
a) Headford Road
- Take the Headford Road (Áth Cinn), N84
- Upon entering Cross Village take left, R346
- Follow on to Cong Village
- In Cong follow one way system, take left at T Junction
- Follow signs for Corr na Móna
- Centre is at very end of the straight road through village and is called ‘Halla Phobail’
b) Clifden Road
- Take the Clifden Road, N59
- Head straight through Moycullen and Oughterard
- At Maam Cross turn right (Peacocks Hotel is on right hand side) R 336
- Follow the road to An Maam
- At the T Junction turn right, R345
- Drive 12 km, centre is on the left called ‘Halla Phobail’