Tír An Fhia / Teeranea Contact Details During Spleodar Course Only:
These contact details are active for contacting students ONLY during the running of the course. Please do not use them to contact Spleodar at other times: use the Spleodar office details here.
To allow time to become immersed in the language, we don’t advise calling to speak personally with students for the first 5 days. However, one of our team will be more than happy to give you an update. In any event, students are given time to write letters home on the first postal day of the course.
Spleodar: Tír An Fhia/Teeranea
Ainm an Scoláire, (Full Name of Pupil in Irish)
Tír An Fhia,
Co. Na Gaillimhe.
(Please insert only student’s full Irish name, without any fadas, in the subject box.)
Phone (published before course starts)
MAP: SPLEODAR, Tír An Fhia / Teeranea
Directions (Treoracha) It is important to note that even upon arrival in Galway city, it can take over an hour to reach the centre.
Upon arrival in Galway City
- Take the Spidéal Road (Coast Road) R336
- Head through Na Forbacha, Spidéal & Indearbhán
- On entering Casla (Costello) you will see a Texaco Petrol Station on your right
- Turn right after the petrol station – signed ‘Leitir Mealláin’ R374 (Radio na Gaeltachta should be on your right)
- Drive to the village of Lettermore and cross the bridge to Gorumna Island
- You will arrive in Tír an Fia
- The centre is located on the left after Cumann Peile Naomh Anna football pitch